Embassy Service has solid real estate transaction experience in the most prestigious residential neighbourhoods in Paris, as expressed in our proven method for providing the best service to the buyer and seller.
A SELECTIVE PORTFOLIO
Embassy Service’s traditional buyers, whether individuals or institutions (foreign or French), seek high-quality properties for investments or financial management.
As such, they have legitimate requirements concerning the quality of the properties offered.
Embassy Service’s portfolio includes properties fulfilling a set of specific characteristics that are rare on the market:
- location and environment,
- novel distribution,
- volumes of various rooms,
- amenities and comfort…
BUYER CONSULTANCY AND SERVICES
Embassy Service gives sellers the advantage of its experience with this type of transaction:
- a fair estimate of the property’s value, including specifics that require more than a simple surface area or neighbourhood evaluation,
- renovations or improvements that may accelerate the sale or increase property value,
- contact with buyers that generally do not require bank credit.
Embassy Service generally works with exclusive mandates, which has two significant advantages for sellers:
- provides true confidentiality for the sale, the reasons for the sale and the seller’s private life,
- maintains the best price for the property, which is often devalued when buyers see it offered by several agencies.
As part of our exclusive mandate, Embassy Service assumes the responsibility for complying with the Carrez law (surface measurement and blueprint provided by an architect).
Not far from Trocadero Gardens, on 1st floor of a XXth building, this apartment with balcony offers an entrance, large living room, two bedrooms, equipped kitchen, bathroom, parking place on rue...
Avenue Montaigne : in a recent building, this 63.03 sqm apartment on 8th floor offers an entrance, living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, cellar. Central heating and hot water. Guardian. Sale price...